- "A Tale from the Trail: Mt. Townsend" by Len Kannapell
- "Confessions of a Failed Earth Mama" by Christina-Marie Wright
- "Jules, Death, and the Rock/Frog" by Rose Norton
- "Oh, No - Not More Squirrels!" by Maureen White
- "The Beginning - and End - of My Fishing Career" by Christina-Marie Wright
- "Brief Encounters with Nature" by Rose Norton
- "The Princess and the Frog Rescuer" by Christina-Marie Wright
- Awesome photography by Lasára Allen, Rose Norton, Len Kannapell and Christina-Marie Wright
- As always, the "Because I Said So!" column by Christina-Marie Wright
- And... *drumroll*... humiliating photos from Christina-Marie's childhood, like this one:
|For the record, my shirt had |
Spiderman comic panels on it, and it ROCKED.
It's three bucks. $3.00. Triple smackers. Less than a venti mocha at Starbucks. Go for it.
Orders, trades and contributor's copies will ship around the end of next week.
by Christina-Marie Wright